Family Pet Care Term's & Condition's
When booking with Family Pet Care you agree to adhere to the terms and conditions made.
1a. All dogs will be subject to an initial meet and greet by Family Pet Care prior to using Family Pet Care.
1b. Family Pet Care reserves the right to refuse admission to any dog deemed in their absolute discretion to be, or have the potential to be dangerous or disruptive.
1c. At time of meet & greet for day care or boarding your dog HAS to meet the Family Pet Care criteria. Dogs must be CHILD friendly and DOG friendly.
If dogs don’t meet these criteria then booking will not go ahead.
2. Family Pet Care retain essential client data for our business purposes only and do not share any clients’ data with external organisations. You can request at any time by email or telephone that we remove personal data from our records.
3. Any services between over a 5mile radius from Family Pet Care will be charged an extra (on top of the £4 fee) 0.45p per mile after the first 5mile
4. All dogs must be able to travel in the back of a van crated, unless stated otherwise at the time of booking, where other alternative arrangements may be made.
5. All dogs MUST be chipped, no dog will be allowed off lead without this. In accordance with 1992 Control of Dogs Order all dogs must have a collar with a tag displaying a daytime telephone number and owner’s name & address (NOT dog’s name). All dogs with Family Pet Care will wear a tag with OUR details stating that they are in Family Pet Cares care in the time of booking.
6. Christmas Day, New Years Day & Easter Sunday as well as Bank holidays are double time.
7. Any aggression issues that have not been disclosed will be reported to the owner and if necessary the dog warden
Bookings/Payment & Cancellations
1. All services must be paid for a month in advance. If payment is NOT received then booking will not go ahead.
2. Payment is taken by Card on the booking system.
3. If the service is cancelled by the customer one month before the service starts then a full refund will be given. Any services cancelled later than a month will not be refunded (depending on circumstances)
4a. Animals collected after 11.00am after boarding will incur an additional Day Care fee of £30 if daycare hasn't been booked.
4b. Emergency contact details must be given at the time of booking, and emergency contacts MUST be available at any time during the service.
4c. Any relevant vet bills to be reimbursed within 2 days; for any service.
5. Any dissatisfaction with our service should be discussed directly with Family Pet Care, if the client feels a full or proper service hasn’t been provided in accordance with these terms. Depending on what the issue is, the service may be redone, or a refund given, no travel costs will be refunded. Any issues should be brought up within 48hrs of completing the service; otherwise, no action will be taken.
6. All clients, in booking with Family Pet Care, agree to photos of their pets to be taken and kept for advertising or promotional purposes. The FPC will not disclose any details to third parties.
Family Pet Care would like to remind all clients that all Documentation (Terms and conditions and invoices) all acts as legally bounding contractual agreements. If an invoice is sent and the client fails to notify Family Pet Care of any discrepancies on the day of receipt, this invoice will still be considered as valid. If the invoice reaches its due date and becomes late the client will incur an initial late payment fee of £25 will be charged.
Destruction Of Property/Personal belongings
1. The client understands that whilst accidents can happen sometimes, the purposeful destruction of Family Pet Care personal property and belongings will result in the client reimbursing Family Pet Care for those items.
2. The client understands that whilst accidents happen, Family Pet Care reserves the right to refuse admittance to a dog or dogs that continuously defecate and urinate within the household/unit. The client agrees to provide payment for professional cleaning of the property in worse case scenarios.
FPC warrants to keep safe and confidential all keys, remote control entry devices, access codes and personal information of the Owner and to return same to the Owner at the end of the contract period or immediately on demand.
n the event of an emergency, FPC shall contact the Owner at the numbers provided to confirm the Owner's choice of action. If the Owner cannot be reached, FPC is authorized to:
1. Transport the pet(s) to the NEAREST veterinarian, which is MediVet.
2. Request on-site treatment from a veterinarian.
3. Transport the pet(s) to an emergency clinic if the previous two options are not feasible.
Family Pet Care has the right to refuse future bookings based on any of these T&C’s being breached and/or failure to disclose behaviour / health issues that negatively affect the service.
By signing the document you are entering a legally bounding contract and agree to follow and adhere to the terms and conditions stated above.
Statement: I have read and agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions for services received from Family Pet Care.
Family Pet Care is Insured by Cliverton. Policy No: POCX17PM02. I will let Family Pet Care know as soon as I do, if myself or a member of my household starts to show signs of COVID. Family Pet Care will not take dogs from COVID infected households.Do you accept the terms and conditions provided by family pet care?
Client’s full name____________________________________________________